Piraeus Bank operates this website (www.greenbanking.gr) for your personal briefing, information, communication and networking. Browsing the website is free of charge. The downloading of material contained in the website is permitted for personal, non-commercial purposes exclusively, on the condition that you comply with the statements of intellectual property and other proprietary statements included in the material. It is strictly prohibited to distribute, amend, transmit, reuse, mention or use the content of this website, including texts, images, sounds and videos, for public use or for commercial purposes without prior written consent from Piraeus Bank.
You are exclusively responsible for accessing and using the website, subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all valid legislative provisions. By accessing and browsing the website you agree, without limitations or reservations, with the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The entire content of the website is protected by intellectual property rights and/or the trademark of the relevant beneficiary and cannot be used in a way that differs from the way foreseen by these Terms and Conditions without prior written consent from Piraeus Bank. Piraeus Bank does not guarantee or pledge that the act of browsing the content of the website does not violate the rights of third parties that do not belong to or are not associated with Piraeus Bank.
2. The information provided on the website does neither represent the views of the Bank nor express the Bank’s positions. Piraeus Bank makes every reasonable effort to ensure that such information is accurate and up-to-date, but cannot however guarantee or pledge the accuracy thereof and shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the content of the website. Reference to any business, commercial product, procedure or service and relevant information shall not, in any way, constitute acceptance, endorsement, approval or recommendation by Piraeus Bank and shall not be considered or interpreted as such. Piraeus Bank, members presented on the website and any other party participating in the creation, production or provision of the website shall not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, which are the result of access to or use of the website, and hereby disclaim any liability for damages or viruses that may attack your equipment or other objects due to access, use or browsing through the website or because of content downloading, including website data, texts, images, videos or sounds. The content of the website is provided without any guarantee, express or tacit.
3. All notifications or content transmitted to the website in any way, including information, queries, comments, suggestions etc. shall be handled as non-confidential and not subject to proprietary rights. Anything transmitted or published can be used by Piraeus Bank or its affiliated enterprises for any purpose including reproduction, notification, transmission, publication, transmission and posting. Moreover, Piraeus Bank reserves the right to use the ideas, concepts, expertise or methods included in the notifications sent to the website for, among other things, the development, production and trade in products using the said information.
4. All the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) included in the website are registered trademarks owned by Piraeus Bank and/or its affiliated companies and/or the relevant third party (displayed company etc.). No part of the website’s content shall be considered as a concession, not even tacit, of a license or a right to use any trademark included in the website without prior express written agreement from Piraeus Bank or the relevant beneficiary. It is strictly prohibited to use the trademarks or other website content in a way that differs from the way stipulated by these Terms and Conditions. It is hereby stated that in the case of violation, by either you or third parties, of the rights to Piraeus Bank’s trademarks and/or intellectual property, the Bank reserves all relevant rights.
5. The websites to which this website refers have not been checked by Piraeus Bank, which shall not be held liable for the content of the web pages that are not included in this website or for the content of other websites to which this website provides links. Connection to web pages outside this website or to other websites is with your own responsibility. The option to link to third party websites shall not in any way constitute acceptance, endorsement or approval of their content by the Bank and shall not be considered and interpreted as such.
6. These Terms and Conditions may be reviewed / amended by Piraeus Bank at any time, without prior warning. It is noted that the said amendments are binding for you and, consequently, you are required to visit this web page regularly in order to be informed about the valid Terms and Conditions to which you are committed, given that by using the website it shall be understood that you have accepted them.